Tryout and Camp Information
XC Camps begin June 22
Camps At Oneta Ridge Middle School
Camp Session 1: June 22,23,25,26,29,30, July 2,3
Camp Session 2: July 6,7,9,10,13,14
High School Camp: 6:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
Middle School Camp: 6:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
Cost $75 (includes t-shirt)
Siblings $5 discount
Runners will need to join REMIND for announcements and communications
- download the app and join the appropriat "class"
- parents can be in both parent and athlete groups
- sign up using both parent and athlete first and last name
If you are... then join this class by texting this to this number HS Athlete BAXCHS Athlete 20 @baxchs 81010 HS Parent BAXCHS Parent 20 @baxch 81010 MS Athlete BAXCMS Athlete 20 @baxcmsa 81010 MS Parent BAXCHS Parent 20 @baxcms 81010
All runners will need to complete a BAXC Camp Waiver
Complete Rank One forms online before participating (HS & MS) and/or enrolling in the class (HS)
For more information please email Head Cross Country Coach Shane Messinger
Health Precautions: Wear a Mask, Current Physical
- current physical must be on file prior to any/all participation (can bring to 1st day of participation)
- must wear mask to enter any BA facility
- one mask will be given either now at Strength & Conditioning or at the start of Camp
- temperatures and COVID symptom surveys will be taken upon entry